CapaInstaller® 5.1 introduces a new way to manage your ever expanding installation. Individual customers, departments, locations or other logical entities in your organization can now be managed seperately in a single Buisiness Unit in the CapaInstaller Console. Focus your attention on the task at hand and optimize your workflows! Enterprise customers and Partners offering CapaInstaller as a service to their customers will now use the same workflows and enjoy uniform support with the new integrated Business Units in our solution.
Bullets on Business Unit entity
- A Unit can be linked to none or one Business Unit.
- A Package can be linked to none, one or more Business Units.
- A MDM Profile can be linked to none, one or more Business Units.
- A Group can be linked to none or one Business Unit
- A Configuration Management view that has a relation to a Business Unit is limit to the specific Business Unit
- Business Units can be selected as Static Criteria in reporting, giving the power to limit a report og query to a specific Business Unit.
- Business Units can be used to report licenses in the same way as Department Groups has been used earlier
- Configuration Management: Child nodes of a Business Unit is loaded on expand of the Business Unit node
- Dynamic groups linked to a Business Unit will only be populated with units linked to the business unit
- Dynamic groups not linked to a Business Unit has no limits on unit membership.