The CapaInstaller Management Solution from CapaSystems enables IT managers to install, remove and monitor software installations on computers throughout the network without ever leaving their desks. All software can be installed, updated and maintained remotely—usually without disturbing local users at all. The solution helps ensure that all computers work optimally, with all feature, performance and security upgrades installed everywhere they are needed.
As a CapaInstaller user, you will usually not need to think about the system at all—it should simply leave you to work more productively without ever interrupting you. Every now and then, you may get a message that a new package has been assigned to run on your system. All you need to do is either allow the package to run or ask it to wait until later. In some cases, you may be required to log off if the installation requires it. Though some CapaInstaller client software is installed on your workstation, it will neither interfere with your work nor slow down your computer.
The Info Center enables you to do the following:
- Execute user-selectable software installations from the catalog published by your IT department.
- View basic system and network details for your computer.
- Run the computer and/or user Agent, which is the CapaInstaller tool that checks for and runs new installation packages for you or your computer.
- View a log of CapaInstaller packages that have run on your computer.
- The Info Center is placed as an icon in system tray.