Sets the start mode for a specified service
Valid StartModes are:
- Boot: Device driver started by the operating system loader.
- System: Device driver started by the *IoInitSystem method. This value is valid only for driver services.
- Automatic: Service to be started automatically by the service control manager during system startup.
- Manual: Service to be started by the service control manager when a process calls the *StartService method.
- Disabled: Service that can no longer be started.
Service_SetStartMode(sServiceName, sStartMode) As Boolean
Name of service
Start mode. Service Start Mode