New Console features...
- CapaPacks is now directly available in the console
- Create CapaPacks Directly in the Console
- Upgrade Existing CapaPacks with just a few clicks
- Be alerted when new versions are available
- Replace existing packages with new packages, in an easy and fast way using Copy Relations
Copy Relations, make it possible to copy package relations from old packages to new packages - so it will be much faster to replace packages when they are assigned to many groups or direct to devices
- Optimized the handling of Package Status changes - in CapaInstaller before 5.7 it could take minutes to set new package status for many units. Ex. A change of package status procedure that took 5 minutes before is now optimized so it now only takes 10 seconds
OS Deployment features and improvements...
New mobile device features...
- Device Lost mode for Android
It's been available for iOS devices for a long time, now we have added the same functionality to Android Devices.
- Chromebook inventory
CapaInstaller Chromebook Inventory is a Google Chrome Plug-In that can be distributed through G SUITE by Google Cloud.
The CapaInstalkler Chrome Plug-In Collects inventory from the Chromebook and presents the information in the CapaInstaller Console as all other devices.
This makes it possible to create reports of all devices being used and make sure security compliance are
- Work Profiles for Android also known as a Container solution
A work profile separates work apps and data on an Android device from personal apps and data. By default, work profile notifications and icons for apps installed in a work profile are marked with a work badge (briefcase icon) so you can distinguish them from personal apps.
Work profiles allow an IT department to securely manage a work environment without restricting users from using their device for personal apps and data.
Android Profile Owner enrollment
- Certificate for Users and Devices
In Profile Editor a new SCEP Configuration is available, which make it possible to send out certificate configurations for Android and iOS devices so they can get User or Device certificates from your SCEP infrastructure
- System Update Policy for Android
With the System Update Policy Configuration for Android, you can setup how android devices should handle system updates
- OAuth Support for Office 365 Exchange