New Features in CapaInstaller 6.1 - 2021 - APNs Update
- In some cases, the CapaInstaller Installation Wizard fails when it updates the database - please contact support if you see this problem.
- In some cases, the MDM service fails to start after update. Checking cimdm.log shows an error: " MDM Service failed to obtain a correct CapaOne configuration from the backend service"
- To fix this, go to System Administration → Software Accounts → CapaOne
- Right click on CapaOne and select Properties
- Copy the token, then delete the token and click OK
- Right click again on CapaOne, then select Properties and paste the token. Click OK.
- Check that MDM service starts
- Discontinued support for Windows Server 2008
- Discontinued support for Windows XP
- In the next version of CapaInstaller the agent will use the .net 4.6 framework - which is the default framework version in Windows 10 - if you have older operating systems in your environment - please verify that you have at least version 4.6 of the .net framework installed on all the computers.
- This release is primarily for customers using Apple devices with CapaInstaller - if you don't have apple devices you don't, need to update - the next version of CapaInstaller will be available end of April
- Apple Push Notification Certificate
Downloading and Upgrading to CapaInstaller 6.1
- See this site for download of CapaInstaller 6.1
- See this site for how to update to CapaInstaller 6.1 from CapaInstaller 6.0.
Get Access to support from the portal