- In some cases, the CapaInstaller Installation Wizard fails when it updates the database - please contact support if you see this problem.
- In some cases, the MDM service fails to start after update. Checking cimdm.log show shows an error: " MDM Service failed to obtain a correct CapaOne configuration from the backend service"
- To fix this, go to System Administration → Software Account → Accounts → CapaOne
- Right click on CapaOne and select Properties
- Copy the token, then delete the token and click OK
- Right click again on CapaOne, then select Properties and paste the token. Click OK.
- Check that MDM service starts