|The CapaInstaller Console is the application that you will use for the day-to-day management of all your users, computers, and devices.|
With its informative and easy-to-use interface, the CapaInstaller Console provides detailed information about each user, workstation, or device and complete remote control over the execution of software-installation and maintenance tasks. Usually, all troubleshooting and maintenance tasks can be completed without leaving your desk.
- Deploy operating system updates and patches to optimize both the security and performance of all workstations.
- Schedule and distribute software-installations, repair, and upgrade packages without requiring user interaction.
- Establish package dependencies to ensure that all prerequisites are fulfilled before running a given package.
- Monitor package execution status for all computers and users.
- Organize clients into static and dynamic management groups.
- Do complete system reinstalls to correct malfunctioning workstations.
- View comprehensive hardware, software, and user inventory details for all workstations.
- Monitor software licenses and usage throughout your network.
- Note, however, that the functionality available to you will depend on which specific solutions of the CapaInstaller Management Suite you have licensed.