CapaInstaller® 5.1 introduces a new way to manage your ever-expanding installation. Individual customers, departments, locations or other logical entities in your organization can now be managed separately in a single Business Unit in the CapaInstaller Console. Focus your attention on the task at hand and optimize your workflows! Enterprise customers and Partners offering CapaInstaller as a service to their customers will now use the same workflows and enjoy uniform support with the new integrated Business Units in our solution.
- A Unit can be linked to none or one Business Unit.
- A Package can be linked-to none, one or more Business Units.
- An MDM Profile can be linked-to none, one or more Business Units.
- A Group can be linked-to none or one Business Unit
- A Configuration Management view that has a relation to a Business Unit is limit to the specific Business Unit
- Business Units can be selected as Static Criteria in reporting, giving the power to limit a report og or query to a specific Business Unit.
- Business Units can be used to report licenses in the same way as Department Groups has been used earlier